Hi Folks

We conduct a monthly IRC on India Programs on the first Thursday of every
month.  I'm writing to invite you to attend tomorrow's IRC.  I've scheduled it
for 9pm IST - based on feedback I've gotten from the community when discussing
this at the various meet-ups I've been attending that this time slot might be
more convenient.

Something different that I thought we would do in the IRC tomorrow is to have
some guests.  Specifically, I wanted to invite Frank, Annie, PJ & Srikeit - all
of who are supporting the Wikipedia India Education Program's Pune Pilot.
Frank & Annie are with the Foundation.  PJ is from the Campus Ambassador
program in the US - and has offered to come down to Pune to support this
initiative for just under the next 3 months.  Srikeit is an existing Wikipedia
and has offered to support the program for the next 1 year.

I thought it would be a great way of getting to know them and for you to
interact with them and to discuss the (very early) signals that we would have
on the program (given that we are starting formal outreach today.)  We'd love
to hear your views as well.

As always, we will also give a quick summary of India Programs and discuss any
other issues you'd like to.

Do join us!

Best

Hisham Mundol