Hi Hariprasad Nadig, first of all, congrats.

May I know, what was your main theme on that work shop? Was it a
Wiki-introduction workshop or editing Marathon?

Q: What did people like? editing workshop or Wiki-intro workshop. What was
the background of the people who participated?

Please share the details, as it will be helpful to us also. :)

*$U®¥∩*

http://goo.gl/RoMyo.com <http://FirefoxSurya.blogspot.com>