So here's something that got me thinking, assuming there is a bot that
could create perfect translations, both linguistically and
idiomatically, from English to every other language and we ran that on
Wikipedia - would that be considered growth?

Or do we have our own "triple bottom" line, of a kind? People,
Projects and Knowledge?

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam