Well I have placed the chapter request with a lot of discussion with Mayur, a
member of the Grand Advisory Committee. We have the support of many hindi
wikipedians including two crats, Mayur and Ashish. And we will soon get the
support from more 20 wikipedians. Wikimedia India chapter is mainly
Concentrated toward South Indian
Languages, New Chapter in New delhi will help make a good community in India.
Well Tinu, you are right, you don't need more organisations, but we need. Well,
10-20 people interested are needed for a chapter, lets see, if we gets them,
then only we will proceed.