Hey:

My 2 paise on the subject.

Yes, I do think that there is a need for greater representation but
there is also a similarly large need for cohesion. At times, these two
might operate at some tension with each other but that is something
that we all, as a community, will find a way to deal with. This is a
process and I am unsure as to whether another entity is a fair
solution to it but am open to ideas.

Vibhi - from what little I know, your contributions and enthusiasm is
greatly valued. That said, perhaps certain things are best dealt with
in frameworks that exist for their resolution - for example, what you
have spoken about in the Sanskrit Wikipedia.

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam
________