RE:Mayur - As I suggested, you could request the Chapter to appoint a regional
committee (with certain autonomy, reporting directly to the EC). This should
solve all your issues. Can you please explain exactly how a new chapter will
help Delhi? Further I am sure your aware it took about 2 years in getting the
India Chapter sorted, it takes a lot of time effort and money in dealing with
bureaucracy in getting registered. By the time you have gone through that you
will be zapped - just whats happened in the India Chapter case where they are
now getting their bearings together. The guys have done all the hard work, let
us look forward. If you feel that you could do better if you were part of the
Chapter Executive Committee - stand for elections at the next AGM!

Further, its unfair to say that the Chapter and foundation are not on your
side. For example, Anirudh, a member of the Chapter EC was on ground in Delhi
earlier this year organising Wikipedia X celebrations. The foundation office is
based in Delhi - how can you say that the Foundation has given Delhi a pass? If
you have this attitude in Delhi then just imagine what the West or East of
India should think - the Foundation is in the North and Chapter in the South
with the East and West squashed in between! Let us remember we are part of the
Union of India.