In Chennai also we, Tamil Wikimedians have conducted many meet-ups &
Wiki-Workshops before the birth of India chapter.

So, think about the Community development & Volunteer participation. Here
after the India chapter will be a ladder for our movements. :)

*$U®¥∩*

http://goo.gl/RoMyo.com <http://FirefoxSurya.blogspot.com>