Thanks Surya and Srikanth.

We are concentrating on the documentation of all available resouces, book
info, writer profiles of the contemporary writers and writings. Once this is
all set will concentrate on WikiSource. With a limited and less-active
community community activism is the first task, after community building is
done we will concentrate on WikiSource and many more projects.

--
*
ସୁଭପାSubhashishPanigrahi