Thanks for this well-needed clarification, Gautum.

As I understood, it was the Mumbai and Pune community that came up with the
idea for this event, they reached out to different members of the community,
and had our support.

I would like to know the purpose of this framework? does this imply that
chapter approval/support would be needed for any future events?

Salmaan