Hi Wikimedians,

Thanks Ashwin, for initiating the feedback thread on the communication
from the Chapter. As Chapter  starts engaging with the Community, I
look  this as a  positive sign to build the relationship
('storming'[1] part of a typical team building process).

Of course, there are whole lot of stuff that EC has initiated
(Donations, projects, City/Language SIG) and we look forward to the
feedback on that as well and request that  the feedback be not colored
by the perception generated and shared on Wiki India Conference topic.

Keep this discussion going, so that we can collect feedback for a day
or two and address the same after discussions in EC.

Let me assure you, that we value all your feedback and  will  revert
to you  with further updates on the communication in few days time.

Thanks
Arjuna Rao Chavala
President, Wikimedia Chapter
[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuckman%27s_stages_of_group_development