Thanks Gautam for getting back to me,

Well I guess meetup wouldn't be possible right now because I don't know any
Wikipedian from there also I don't know if anyone is interested in it or
not.
So I think I would start from Wikipedia Academy only. Hope to hear from Tinu
and Hari soon enough.

Thanks
Arnav (ricku).
(User:Rangilo_Gujarati) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rangilo_Gujarati>