Hi All,

As Pradeep announced late last night, Jimmy Wales (aka Jimbo, Founder,
Wikipedia and Member of Global Board of Trustees) was approached by the
Mumbai/Pune Community along with other supporters from various parts of the
country requesting him to attend the First National WikiConference in India
later this year.

Late last night we received a response from Jimbo expressing availability on
18-19-20 November 2011. There is consensus among the Mumbai/Pune Community that
we reschedule the conference dates in order to facilitate Jimbo's presence. I
am sure the entire Indian Community (and the Chapter) will be extremely pleased
to host Jimbo for this event. This is a big push for us now to go ahead with
this benchmark event and do conduct it in the best possible way.

Kind Regards,
User:AroundTheGlobe