Its nice that both Pune-Mumbai communities are looked at as one entity. In
this case however, full credit goes to Mumbai community. Strictly speaking,
the lecture by Liam Wyatt may be considered as the first Indian GLAM event
but even that feather is in Mumbai's cap too! Great going Mumbai guys &
gals.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur