Commons deal these issues in a different way I guess. Let active Commons
users comment on this.

Fortunately foreign nationals have permission to capture images. :)  See
page 13 of the below official document. Especially clause 1.3. :)

http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/directorate/prd/PR/PR-MANUAL.pdf

Shiju