Hi Salmaan,

Thanks for the offer! Shiju is just waiting for a reply from Casey Browne
before we file the bug. Since we have formally asked, it would be
appropriate to wait for a while for the response.

As regards the name, there are now a large amount of activities, lists etc
communities, meet-ups etc coming up in India. We now need a finer level of
grading between Foundation, chapter and community driven ventures - hence we
are a little chary of appending "media" unless it is directly driven by or
associated with Chapter or Foundation. Secondly, events are of many types,
whereas we want a list specifically for the annual national conference and
perhaps other conferences in India, hence the need felt for the word
"conference".

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur