Dear Gautam, Srikanth, and Ashwin and all,
Thank you for your enthusiasm.  I don't have a form letter, as I wanted
to test the waters first and see if there was interest.

If one of you could help me draft the letter (I'm looking at you,
Gautam), that would be appreciated.

I think it would be best if the letter was sent to the Copyright Office,
the Ministry (of HRD, which administers copyright), as well as the
sender's MP.  I'll try and get an online form through which this could
be accomplished soon.  However, this will need also to be translated to
calls, snail mail (registered post so you get receipt on delivery), and
faxes.

Regards,
Pranesh

>>> http://social.prathambooks.org/

>> --
>> Regards,
>> ME.
>> Wear a Lungi, Support the Movement
>>  My infrastructure invasion... plus other images
>> too.. on Wikimedia Commons. http://bit.ly/d50SIq

Pranesh Prakash
Programme Manager