On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Ashwin Baindur
<ashwin.bain...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As of now the Wikimedia people noted that a lot of list requests come from
> India. In future they may be chary to give more lists especially to our
> smaller communities and language groups, especially at the rate we are
> growing.

That's not necessarily a bad thing though, since activity in India has
really been growing lately.  You guys actually use the lists -- I'm on
a lot of them and I know how much activity they get ;-) -- so there's
not a huge problem with creating Wikimedia mailing lists for you guys.
 I just thought it was funny that a large proportion of requests come
from India. :-)

Don't feel like you guys are unwanted or are asking for too much!

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023