Well, in that case "Khola" is more approprite than "Magana" (Used in the
context of *Buy 1 Get 1 Free!)*
*
*
*But, my question is about the copyright!
*
*
*
*"Gyanamandala" * is a generic Odia Word like "Sambada", "Samaja",
"Pavithra", etc. Can it be used or not thought there is a book in the name *
"Gyanamandala"?*

On 22 June 2011 21:33, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 21:25, Subhashish Panigrahi <psubhash...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We are amid of an ongoing description of changing the current description
>> of Odia Wikipedia.
>>
>> The present description is as below-
>> ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ (Odia Wikipedia)
>> ଗୋଟିଏ ଖୋଲା ଭାଷାକୋଷ (Eka khola bhasakosa meaning An Open Encyclopedia)
>>

> Before we would go to encyclopedia, I would like to correct about "Open".
> It must be free encyclopedia[Free is a word play in English, meaning both
> free in beer and speach] but free as in freedom must be used instead of
> open.
>
> Regards
> Srikanth.L
> http://srik.me