**Cross posted on various Indian Mailing Lists**

As per Community consensus, the annual national conference of Wikipedians in
India will be titled WikiConference India.

We now need a special Logo for the event.

This logo will be used not only this year, but annually for the national
conference. Community members are requested to come up with designs and post
them on the talk page of the event on meta latest by 1PM, Monday 27 June 2011.
Thereafter we will have a 48 hour window for the other community members to
vote for the design they like.
 **Kindly note, we expect the designers to assign unconditionally all rights to
the logo design to Wikimedia Chapter (India) under whose jurisdiction this
conference comes without any remuneration or other considerations. You will be
recognised as the designer of the logo.**

Weblink for the Event Talk Page on Meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:WikiConference_India_2011#Logo

Looking forward to seeing some brilliant designs.

Kind Regards,
User:AroundTheGlobe