On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Abhilash S Unni <abhilashu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Arnav, When I registered on the link (drupal), I only got an email with the
> from address as your email id, with a link to login and change my password
> or update my profile. I never got a mail with the details I had entered in
> the form.

Same is the case with me.  I would like to see a report writer with pdf
support which can generate pdf file  with user details and additional text
in the application form that can be mailed to the user (as given in pdf
membership form) for sending the hard copy after signing to chapter office.

Thanks
Arjun