Thanks much for the offer of help, Beria.  Really appreciate that.

Personally, I would agree with the sentiment that a single website
serves the purpose.  We can simply lock some pages to make them
static, the rest can work like a wiki.

Are there more suggestions on this issue?  Should we have two websites
(one static, based on wordpress or drupal and the other a wiki) or
should one (wiki) serve the purpose best?

Beria, at this point of time, I would say that anything is better than
the plain pages we have now.  We require some standardization too, so
that we can organize information better (through categories).

I think the Wikimedia Hong Kong page (wikimedia.hk) looks great.  Are
there more examples?  Maybe we need some out-of-the-box thinking to
create something new. (-:

anirudh