On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Martin A. Walker <walke...@potsdam.edu>wrote:

> This is an excellent project!  If there is anything that the English
> Wikipedia 1.0 team can do to help, please let us know.
>
> If you are looking for a list of important Indian topics to check through,
> I'd propose using a slightly amended toolserver list sorted by points
> rather than importance, available here:
>
> http://toolserver.org/~enwp10/bin/list2.fcgi??namespace=&importance=&score=&sorta=Score&run=yes&pagename=&sortb=Quality&projecta=India&showExternal=on&limit=250&quality=&&offset=1

Good suggestion, Martin.

Question about this: is there a way to "hide" those articles that are
already included in the selection? That is, is there a way to filter OUT
those articles which are included in the Wikipedia for Schools selection? I
am not sure if that database is integrated into this selection tool or not,
but it could be helpful in parsing out which articles would be additive.

- Jessie

--
*Jessie Wild
Global Development, Manager