Hi Rahim, Srikanth

1. Thanks for the clarification. I will publish
the form link in a separate mail.

2. I was confused about the form because, as an editor, I could see both the
editable and the published form. Now it is clear.

3. Srikanth - many thanks. This could be a big timesaver in a month's time.
How do we go about it? Do you need access? It seems to me that the
publishing of forms in several languages will probably need separate
spreadsheets (at the minimum several worksheets in the same spreadsheet
document). It would help to be able to compile a single shortlist reliably,
drawing from each language set.

4.
This is the first time that a scholarship is being made available for
a national Wikipedia conference.
There are no precedents. The scholarship team will gain a lot if more active
Wikipedians volunteer, and we are more likely to have a process that will be
a model for future national conferences. Please do consider volunteering for
this team. The next task ahead (in September) will be to vet the
applications (which may well be in several languages) and award the
scholarships, after which we will need to monitor the disbursement
to awardees from the Conference Treasury, and ensure the accounts are
submitted in time and correctly. All these things need good processes.