On Friday 29 July 2011 03:21 PM, mayur wrote:
@Praveen, One more thing regarding my right changes and actions I don't think I should answer it to you.
Frankly I hate this kind of attitude. Which is no help for Hindi Wiki Community. You should answer the community for each and every action. And this attitude exactly reflects on excessive abuse filter use. Hindi Wiki (or any other Indian wiki) is no English Wikipedia (English wikipedia itself now suffering the bad effect of excessive warning). I am sure no one will be happy to get warning for their innocent edits.

I Spend nearly rest of my time with wiki.The abusefilter that was blocking mayurbot was to filter good articles based on thier size as I was running a application from my bot.To protect article from any harm action I made that filter.I do lots of things for my project whether it is abusefiter or technical deveopment.

I think it is better to mentor some users other than using abuse filter on every occasion. If you are not playing on user rights and extensions, why don't you share ur activities, otherwise how we know?

But you seem me overjealous of me thats why you are asking such questions.

lol

This is really sad that you invest a buch of your time to keep trac on me but cann't learned anything.But isten one thing you comments etc cann't demoralise me.I shall continue to work with my project.

Mayur, Pls don't get sentimental :), You imported a file from commons [Image:Cave_from_inside.jpg], original was uploaded by me, so I noted it and wonder why. Eventually reached Hindi Wikipedia import log and it didn't make any sense to me. So I checked other logs (which are just clicks away), and I didn't get any ideas from those also. I am surely not on your tail. :) If you can provide some valid reasons, those will be useful to other admins.

Best Wishes to you if you can devote your time to do some good activites for your home project rather than keeping track on me.
You may check this <http://toolserver.org/%7Eluxo/contributions/contributions.php?user=Praveenp&blocks=true> (pls note that I have not edited hi.wp, all my edits in hi.wp are from *imported images* from *commons*!!) and this <http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Contributions/Praveenp> (Hindi doing this locally?, particularly by Mayur <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Top_Indic_Admins>?! If so I like to know the reason also). Anyway thanks for the advice.
Cheers
Regards
Mayur

Cheers