Message:Forwarded Message:Film: ''LOOT LO INDIA'' ............CAST............
Hero: Manmohan singh Heroine: Sonia Gandhi Villian: Ramdev baba andAnna Hazare
Supporting actor: Suresh kalmadi and A Raja. Script by: Karunanidhi Friendly
appearance: RAHUL GANDHI Comedy: Kapil Sibbal.. Characterless Actor: N.D.
Tiwari,Sharad Pawar & Ajit Pawar.. Dancer: Sheila Dixit.. Spl Lungi dance
sequence by:Chidambaram.. Guess appearance: AJMAL KASAB &AFZAL GURU.. Banking
partner: Madhu koda,Hasan Ali & Shahid Balwa Financed by: "POOR PEOPLEOF INDIA"
send dis msg 2 every person onur list of contact till our Country awakes..