Hi Folks

I had initially suggested that we'd hold the monthly India Programs IRC at 9pm
on Thursday Aug 18th - to formally introduce Shiju & Nitika..  ...I'm
requesting a change in this because there are some urgent meetings with the
Campus Ambassadors at Pune that have come up which unfortunately can't be
rescheduled.

Can I therefore propose Thursday August 24th at 9pm IST pls.  (I'll send out a
reminder closer to the day.)

Sorry about this.

Best

Hisham Mundol

Wikimedia India Programs
skype   : hisham.wikimedia
gtalk           : hmun...@wikimedia.org
twitter : @mundol

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!