Just a reminder. This meeting is happening in #wikimedia-office in about 15
minutes. More details on how to join in the original message. As usual, the
logs would be put up on Meta after the meeting. See [
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours] for logs and help on how to
join.

Regards

Theo