Naveen: There's a project page already in place for the Wikipedia India
Education Program.  It's WP:INDIAEDU

Srikanth : Thanks for clarifying

Hisham Mundol

Wikimedia India Programs
skype   : hisham.wikimedia
gtalk           : hmun...@wikimedia.org
twitter : @mundol

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!