On Aug 26, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Naveen Francis wrote:

> Can community use the same ? Then this will be easy :)

Not sure I understand the question, Naveen.  It's an open page for everyone.
Students and teachers and Campus Ambassadors use it to plan the program, manage
their activities, get help and track progress.  Right now, we've put in only
the participants from the Pune pilot but eventually, i see this page expanding
to include other cities as the program rolls out.