Just to clarify, Naveen, the project page is WP:INDIAEDU

Also, though I suggested otherwise, the template you've put up is going onto
pages of people who already are participating in the project and is redirecting
them to a different page. Apologies for my oversight in my earlier mail.

On Aug 23, 2011, at 12:29 PM, Hisham Mundol wrote:

> Great idea, Naveen.  Will do.
>
> Hisham Mundol
>
> Wikimedia India Programs
> skype : hisham.wikimedia
> gtalk         : hmun...@wikimedia.org
> twitter       : @mundol
>
> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
> of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!
>
> On Aug 22, 2011, at 11:20 AM, Naveen Francis wrote:
>
>> Sure Hisham,
>>
>> Can you please ask all those who are involved in this project to keep {{User
>> WikiProject India Education Program}} in there user page ?
>>
>> I have passed this message to few via following template.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:India_Education_Program/Invite
>>

>> Naveen Francis
>> Signature powered by WiseStamp
>>
>> On 22 August 2011 09:14, Hisham Mundol <hmun...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>> Thanks for the kind words, Naveen!  I agree fully (though I may be slightly
>> biased!  :-))  ...Don't forget the superstar Campus Ambassadors!!!  Details
>> at WP:INDIAEDU!  Send them some WikiLove as well!
>>
>> Hisham Mundol
>>
>> Wikimedia  India Programs
>> skype        : hisham.wikimedia
>> gtalk                : hmun...@wikimedia.org
>> twitter      : @mundol
>>
>> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
>> sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!
>>
>> On Aug 21, 2011, at 7:36 PM, Naveen Francis wrote:
>>
>>> There are many star students and star teachers from India Education
>>> Programme.
>>> Just loves how the program is turning out.
>>>
>>> Naveen Francis
>>> Signature powered by WiseStamp
>>>
>>> On 21 August 2011 17:44, Hari Prasad Nadig <hpna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Pradeep Mohandas
>>> <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> [..snip..]
>>>
>>> 5. After the round of introductions, Hisham Mundol from the Wikimedia
>>> Foundation India office provided an update.
>>> 5. a. He said that two members were added to office staff - Nitika Tandon
>>> and Shiju Alex. Nitika would be working with the Pune Education Program.
>>> Shiju will join them in the end of October.
>>> 5. b. He said that the Educations Program was successful. They expected 250
>>> students but have now got about 1000 students. They are working on how to
>>> manage this larger than expected outcome. One of the things they are
>>> considering is having more Campus Ambassadors in Pune.
>>> 5. c. The office is also (hopefully) to be registered as a public trust
>>> soon.Various options were considered before they reached this decision.
>>> They are also looking for premises in the National Capital Region.
>>>
>>> (emphasis mine)
>>>
>>> This is big news!
>>>
>>> Thanks for the update, Pradeep.
>>>
>>> 5. d.  Hisham introduced Nitika Tandon to the members present.
>>> 6. Nitika provided an update on the India Education Programme.
>>> 6. a. She said that she had recently taken up her work at posting in Pune.