On 26 August 2011 17:37, Hari Prasad Nadig <hpna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be around for the September 12th event at the Dept. of Public
> Libraries.

That's wonderful, Hari. Look forward to it.

> How about a meet-up right after the program to take this further?

Like a public meet-up? Since Arjuna is coordinating this would be best
to check with him as well. Arjuna?

> Send me the access. I'll see what I can help with. You should try Drupal
> with CiviCRM for the website (or mediawiki itself).

Send me an email, off-list, please?

>> > About the Foundation update,
>> I'll leave this to Hisham, Shiju and Nitika.
> What is the Chapter's perspective on this though?

Well, the possibility of overlap and the need for coordination is one
of the big reasons for the monthly calls - will certainly make things
easier for all.

> just their time for the projects. It would be amazing if some of these long
> time Wikipedians would come forward and take part in the establishments that
> are building up and engage themselves in conversations with the decision
> makers here to get that opportunity.

Agreed! How can we help make it happen?

Thank you.

Best,