On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:23 AM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucher...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have also requested the election committee and the current Exec team to
> also publish the electoral roll too on the members wiki . This might help to
> well wishers to appeal to the good candidates to stand for the elections and
> help lead the Wikimedia movement.

Thanks for sharing your concern.  As of now, there has been some more
nominations.   The right forums for EC elections discussions are members
wiki  (http://members.wikimedia.in) and  members mailing list. (<
wmin-memb...@googlegroups.com>

I request all the well wishers who are members to use the same. If any
member has access issues, the same could be brought to Chapter's notice.

Cheers
Arjun