Hi,

I wrote to nicksarabi through Flickrmail about whose collection Srikanth
wrote about below.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

 *ashwin_baindur*

 *nicksarebi*  Nick
 Preview your message

*Subject:* About India photostream

Hi Nick,

I am a Wikipedia editor from India. As one of the initiatives of Indian
Wikipedians, titled "India loves Wikipedia Commons", we intend to upload
large numbers of images of own work on India as also those images on India
freely licensed on the web in places like Flickr (such as yours).

we wanted to confirm whether the copyright of images in collection "India"
in 1978/79 in black & white are all yours. We are keen to use of these
images and need to be absolutely sure that they are very own images.

I would be grateful if you can drop me a line in this regard,

Ashwin