Hello sir,
I am glad you took such a step. I am a student of the Indian Institute of
Science Education and Research (IISER)- mohali. Presently I am in first year. I
have been doing some work in the field of education for past 3 years but I was
really active only in the past year. I would like to help you in chalking out a
syllabus suitable for many state boards and the central boards. This attempt
might work very well in english itself though publication in hindi would not be
a bad idea either. However I doubt if some agency would be supporting this
initiative. I can try to talk to some officials nearby but the problem is that
I do not have proper credentials to represent any body. However, I will try to
do whatever I can. Let me know, if I can be of some use.