On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 23:46, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hoi,
> I am really happy that Narayam, the extension that provides you with input
> methods for your languages is live for some of them on some of the projects.
> Have a look and let us know how you like it.

Thanks much Gerard for pushing this awesome effort of Santhosh / team into
live on projects. More UX improvements, the typing tool just got better,
Kudos.

'wmgUseNarayam' =>
> array(
>
>         'default' =>
> false,
>
>         'testwiki' =>
> true,
>
>         'mlwikiquote' =>
> true,
>
>         'mlwikibooks' =>
> true,
>
>         'mlwiktionary' =>
> true,
>
>         'mlwikisource' =>
> true,
>
>         'mlwiki' =>
> true,
>
>         'tawikibooks' =>
> true,
>
>         'tawikisource' => true,

Yes,

>         'tawiktionary' =>
> true,

No, probably you got some other version,Tamil Wiktionary is not yet live.
Its next big thing after Wikipedia, so we would enable after testing on
Wikibooks / Wikisource. First impressions on testing, no issues found,
however we would do a thorough testing this time, since we would like to
have Narayam on all Tamil wiki projects.

--
Regards
Srikanth.L