Thank you for the sharing Bala.

I was in MIT at 10 AM. Arunmozhi came 10.30 & we chose an end for our stall
in that Hangar. :) Then using Arun's laptop (actually it has no monitor
support. It was supported by bag ;) )

Somehow we arranged a demo laptop using mobile internet connection. :)

I explained various Wikimedia projects & "how to edit?" talks & Reliability
of WP & importance of Main page in a WP & works of an Admin. & Sign Up
campaign. :)

Then, I took some Wikipedia logo stickers & shirt badges with me. (Which I
got from 10Wiki celebs.)
People took them with them. :)

Near 2 PM Bala joined with us. He took the stall very interestingly in his
OWN STYLE. :)

Finally our stall selected as best among 20. I was gifted a book on "PYTHON
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE".

It was a good experience. :)

Tamil Wikipedia got a good editor from that stall. :) This is the real gift.
:)

Pictures will be shared soon. :) ILUGC is creating a separate report on the
event. :)

Thanks.

*$U®¥∩*
http://goo.gl/RoMyo.com <http://FirefoxSurya.blogspot.com>