Some of you asked me offlist for links to the pages created. Here's the link
to the page on English
wikipedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharmila_Rege>and the link to
the page on Marathi
wikipedia<http://mr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%BE_%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%87>(older
page - not created yesterday).

Sorry, I wrote the email on my way back from Pune to Mumbai, so tried to do
the bare minimum.

We're hoping that students at the Dept of Women's Studies will 'adopt' and
improve both, as a starting point.

No photos were taken - we should have.

And thank you, Ram.

Cheers