The vote has taken place and this matter is now closed.

No more replies on this thread, please!

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:39:39 +0530
From: ganeshga...@gmail.com
To: pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com
CC: wikiconference-in...@lists.wikimedia.org;
wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org; wikimedia-in-...@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-in-mum] [WikiConference-India 2011] Vote for the
Conference Logo

I guess,

We are going to the wrong direction. The current logo creating problem to
understand what it means while reading it.

I believe on "Simplicity is always beautiful when it can be understand by all."
The new logo is simple but can understand easily.

Because we are Wikipedians and we read hindi, marathi we feel it's OK...Logo
says "WIKI" but the person who is not familiar to hindi, marathi wikipedia he
reads it as "Vikree" or "Chikree".

I will suggest to keep new logo.

This is suggestion and would like if other members strongly think about it.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Pradeep Mohandas <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com>