Gautam, PB is a CG body, you might want to draft a letter in Hindi or
for that matter, in all 22 languages enjoying official status.
I think our course of action, now is not to draft letters or go to
court, but since we now know that media from the Commons is being used
in education, bring more awareness about the Commons and get more
contributors.