I think this instruction has been sent to this ID more than once.

What is the practice with WP mailing lists elsewhere in the world, when
listmembers persist in ignoring replies and continue to spam the list with
unsubscribe requests? Can the member (in this case, an anonymous functionary
of an NGO, apparently) concerned be put on 'moderate'? I do understand that
unilateral banning is not a preferred option.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Anirudh Bhati <anirudh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Deepam,
>
> You can use this link to unsubscribe yourself, simply follow the
> instructions:
>
> This link is also available in the signature of all the emails that
> are routed through this mailing list.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Anirudh Bhati
>
> +855 975 529 803