Congratulations and best wishes to the newly approved Wikimedia Bangladesh.
Very glad to see the formation of the second national chapter from the
Indian Subcontinent. Hoping to see more from this part of the world.
Warms regards from India chapter and hoping to collaborate and work together
for the growth of Wikimedia movement in the Indian Subcontinent.

Thanks
Tinu Cherian

P.S. Do include wikimedia...@lists.wikimedia.org mail id too for your
appreciation mails, as not all BD wikipedians are on India list.