Hi Erik,
            Thanks for putting up the form. I am having a problem with the
last field 'Are you attending WikiConference India 2011 on Friday 18
November? *  which is marked as required but I dont qualify for both the
checkboxes & this prevents me submitting the form.Could you please have a
look

Thanks
-Akshay Agarwal