http://www.sunday-guardian.com/young-restless/seven-wonders-of-the-post-modern-world

"What are the Seven Wonders of the Post-Modern World?

Here is a revised list:
*1. Wikipedia:* The sum of all human knowledge. This is only a starting
point to our greater quest in constructing the hitchhiker's guide to the
galaxy, or the Encyclopedia Galactica. One of the great and rare examples of
collaboration in the violent history of our specie. Thanks to the
information organised there, the industrial complex of schools is being
threatened by universal access and autodidactism. For instance, this article
has been largely sourced from Wikipedia."

--
Vickram
Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>