Here is the link to the Wiki academy brochure.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/File:WikiAcademy.svg

The text of this document need to be translated to various languages.

Naveen,

Create a page in chapter wiki and place there only the text (in English)
that needs to be translated . Then request community support for
translating that text to various languages. Once this is done create one of
us need to produce the brochure in various languages.

Another way of doing the translation is using the SVG translate. Since the
source file is in SVG, SVG translate is the best way.
http://toolserver.org/~jarry/svgtranslate/

Use that tool and translate the svg file,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/WikiAcademy.svg to
various languages.

Once translation done let one of us do the typesetting and release the
brochure in various languages.
Shiju

Shiju