>From Bala's words...

//Online Ambassadors/mentors are not handholders and error correctors. I
signed up to be an online ambassador. But stopped reading the IEP mails
that were sent to me after i realised, that the IEP program essentially
wanted to me to do the students' work. //

Sure. We can (OAs) guide the students & can help them in editing kindaa
things. But, expecting OAs should keep an eye on the particular student's
article & keep tracking them is not a good idea. And, doing it in this way
is a small English Wikipedia Admin kindaa thing.

Many OAs including me, are contributing & taking initiatives to develop
their language projects, the OA role gives them a burden really. Because I
felt it. ONLINE AMBASSADORING IS NOT REALLY ENGLISH WIKIPEDIA
ADMINISTRATING ROLE. Because, I indirectly directed to that role only. I
really DISLIKE that.

+ I am agree with the number of students. (50)

Thank you.
*$U®¥∩*
http://goo.gl/RoMyo.com <http://FirefoxSurya.blogspot.com>
http://about.me/suryaceg