On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 15:15, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com>wrote:

> For some reasons, lot of mails are getting queued for "Message has a
> suspicious header" and needs manual approval since yesterday(which is why
> you might have noted emails coming in bulk). Please note there will be
> delay in delivery of mails on list. Let me check if there is a bug already
> / file one with ops. Thanks.

There was a bug filed last month[1] and I do not have great confidence of
it being resolved any sooner. Should we move on to google groups or self
hosted mailman if WMF cant support it? I / other moderators cant keep
moderating mails forever and its a pain for both sender as well as
moderators.

[1] https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/31797

Srikanth.L