I second you bisakha.. I don't know what went wrong, whether extreme
pressure caused the students to take those shortcuts & just copy paste
or there was some kind of misscommunication. We OAs tried our best to
edit the copyvios as far as possible. But things were even worse & the
CAs who had higher experience of handling them had to interven.

Regards,
Deepon

--
Sent from my mobile device