Hello all!
I am delighted to inform all of you that I will be attending the second Wiki
GLAMcamp <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAMcamp_Amsterdam> happening in
Amsterdam in the first week of December. I am the only participant from the
Indian subcontinent and will be attending the workshop to learn best
practices in GLAM, case studies and strategies for new chapters. I am
grateful to WMF and WM-NL for giving me a scholarship and facilitating my
stay there. I am informing you all so that you don't miss out on the
outreach talk at the Wikiconference. I also hope to get your serious
insights on how we can take it forward from there!
Some serious outreach required!
Warmly
Noopur

--