Ashwin,

You are aware that there is more than one person in the OC. Please refrain from
calling out to a particular person on a public email, if you wish to do so
please send a private email to the person concerned.

There is provision for 10 registration desks 7am onwards. We recommend people
coming in early keeping in mind that they need to register.

Kind Regards,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Arun Ramarathnam <arunra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pranav, Ashwin,
>From past experience of similar events we would need to start registration at
>7 am and have 5 to 6 counters for registration.

There will be a huge rush between 8 and 8 30 am.mailers will need to be sent to
participants hat they will need to be seated by 8:15 and that reign will take
30 mins.

We will need to go over the specifics of arrangements in detail.
RegardsArun