On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 15:55, Aditya Sengupta <apsengu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:10, Subhashish Panigrahi <psubhash...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> This is indeed a great success, First India chapter registration, then
>> first office outside US in Delhi, 1st India WikiConference and then this.
>> Hopng for the best success.
>>

> Just curious- How do the activities and operations of the trust, the
> office and the chapter relate to each other and are different from each
> other?

Oh, please spare India list ;) Just kidding.

It was just beaten to death(I hope that thread died) at foundation-l ,
please go through[1] and some 40 odd mails.Have a good day :P Probably
Hisham / others who wrote on thread can point to right mails filtering the
noise that thread has.

[1]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2011-November/070330.html

--